All prices are per person per night and include full Highland Breakfast
and VAT @ 20.0%
(Single, Double/Twin, Family)
(4 poster, Sauna)
- 31st March
|From £40.00||From £60.00||From £75.00|
- September 30th
|From £45.00||From £65.00||From £80.00|
This tariff supersedes all previous price offers.
Reserve your accommodation now!
- Telephone 44 (0) 1320 340238 to confirm availability and to make your booking.
- A non-refundable deposit of first nights stay will be payable on booking.
- Alternatively, send us an Email Booking Enquiry.
- Children's rates for under 5 years sharing a room with their parents free. 5 - 16 years sharing a room with their parents £20.00 per child per night sharing with two adults.
- Single occupancy of double room £25.00 supplement
- Dogs are welcome in certain rooms (please provide beds)
A charge of £5.00 per dog per night will be applied.
- Club and Group Discounts negotiable for parties up to 20 - ask for details.
- A Transport & Relocation Service is available to drop you off at any point in Glen Shiel or we can help relocate your car. A nominal charge of £15.00 will be made for this service.
Cancellation: your reservation is made with Andrew Gallop trading as the The Cluanie Inn ("the Inn ") and represents a legally binding contract between you and the Inn. We require a minimum of 7 days' notice of cancellation or amendment of any reservation to avoid a cancellation charge of the total value of the reservation. At the sole discretion of the proprietors, the charge MAY be waived in part if we are able to re-let the cancelled room(s) in part, and WILL be waived in full if the total value of the booking can be replaced in full. Please note that deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances. Please note offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or special package rate and that ALL special offers or discounted rates exclude Friday and Saturday nights. We require a valid credit card to secure bookings and will take a deposit of one nights’ stay. We reserve the right to charge the card for cancellations falling outside the permitted time scales, as detailed above. By entering into this contract you are authorising us to make the above charges to the card without any additional consent being required.